Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Music Makes Everything Better!

Lots of free time these past few days = lots of blogging! If you know me or you've read my blogs, you probably know running isn't exactly my thing. I'm more than happy to tackle a stairmaster, and I am a champ on the elliptical, but running has never been my thing. Recently I've decided to give running a second chance, and I'm actually starting to enjoy it! As much as I love yoga and pilates, I like a good old fashioned workout that leaves me sweaty, breathless, and completely drained, and running definitely does me in. Also all the other students here at UD can attest to the fact that the gym here is not the greatest. It's usually full of sweaty, smelly boys who give you death stares if you so much as look at the free weights. It's nice to escape the stuffy smelly gym every now and then and work out in the great outdoors. So, if y'all are like me and need a little extra motivation sometimes to get you going, I'll let you in on a secret. Music is the best motivator. When I think I can't put in another mile and the right song comes on, I can put in that one mile and then some. I thought it would be cool for me to share my playlist on here, and y'all can feel free to steal it or make some suggestions.


1) Electric Feel - MGMT
2) Crazy In Love - Beyoncé
3) Fade Into Darkness - Avicii
4) Boyfriend - Justin Bieber
5) Birthday Cake (Remix) - Rihanna & Chris Brown
6) Best Love Song - Chris Brown & T Pain
7) Ghosts 'n' Stuff - Deadmau5 ft. Rob Swire
8) Turn Me On - David Guetta ft. Nicki Manaj
9) Fergalicious - Fergie
10) Levels - Avicii
11) Pause - Pitbull
12) Glad You Came - The Wanted
13) Starships - Nicki Manaj
14) 7 Nation Army - The White Stripes
15) Bass Down Low - DEB
16) Love on Top - Beyonce
17) Runaway - Kanye West
18) Kids - MGMT
19) Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
20) Shipping Up to Boston - The Dropkick Murphys (If this doesn't pump you up, I fear you're not alive)
21) Paralyzer - Finger 11
22) Call Me Maybe -Carly Rae Jespen




These aren't in any sort of order, I just put the playlist on shuffle and go for it!

Have any awesome songs that get you pumped to add to my playlist? I am open to suggestions! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your running playlist! When in doubt, always turn to Beyonce's Bday album! So good for working out!!

    ReplyDelete